Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pantalaine


Okay, let me try and compose myself for this post. 

Um, I don't know how to tell you this but... you're blind. 

You're blind because you haven't seen anything until you've seen this site!

UN
BE
LIEV
A
BLE. 

Pantalaine.com sells what they describe as "plural clothing". Please take a moment and explore this site right now. 

There are sweatshirts built for lovers, pants with sleeves attached to them so up to four people can touch your leg, pants with a built-in baby onesie, and - the crown jewel of the collection - a "couch dress". I would like to remind those of you that haven't clicked these links to please do so right now.

I still haven't figured out if this is for real. And I can't decide if it would be more mind-blowingly brilliant if it was or wasn't. That, in itself, is an achievement. 

But if anyone knows someone who lives near South Bend, IN (a student at Notre Dame, perhaps), please ask them if they've been to this store. And then leave a comment below. I'm dying to know.

Sigh... If only every website made me feel like sharing clothes with everyone else online. 

2 comments: